Fast, Cost-Effective Concrete Repair
Innovative Basement Authority offers a proven solution to stabilize and level uneven concrete slabs, such as sidewalks, driveways, roadways and warehouse floors. With multiple formulas available, PolyRenewal® can fit the needs of your commercial, industrial or municipal job, large or small.
The PolyRenewal System is designed to work under the most extreme conditions. PolyRenewal uses a two-part urethane polymer that expands into high-density foam to fill voids, lift and stabilize concrete and solve a wide range of geotechnical and structural applications.
Innovative Basement Authority is your professional PolyRenewal contractor in Minnesota, North Dakota & Eastern Montana, specializing in concrete leveling and repair. Call us at 320-515-2200 or click below to request a consultation to discuss the scope of your project.
PolyRenewal® works for a wide range of applications:
- Leveling uneven sidewalks and driveways
- Repairing industrial building and warehouse floors
- Leveling uneven roads and bridge approaches
- Airport runway and railroad repairs
- Void filling and erosion control
- Pre-construction soil stabilization
We can select the right PolyRenewal formula for your specific application, whether it’s concrete leveling, void filling, soil stabilization or joint stabilization. The PolyRenewal process and steps for installing PolyRenewal are the same for both commercial and residential applications.
Advantages of PolyRenewal® for commercial use
PolyRenewal is a state-of-the-art alternative to mudjacking, re-leveling grout or concrete replacement. The polyurethane foam system offers numerous features and benefits:
- Lightweight – Our polyurethane foam weighs approximately 4-6 pounds per cubic foot when installed, in comparison to traditional mortar-based material which weighs 120 pounds per cubic foot.
- High capacity – Lifting action is a result of the expansion of the polymer, allowing for lifting of a much higher load than traditional mudjacking, which relies on hydraulic pressure being contained under a slab.
- Accurate lift – Calculated reaction time of the expanding polyurethane foam allows for targeted, precise lifting of the slab.
- Waterproof – Polyurethane formula is fully waterproof, so it won’t wash out, won’t be impacted by freeze/thaw cycles and can be used to under-seal slabs and stop a variety of infrastructure leaks.
- Non-invasive – PolyRenewal equipment can be used in extremely limited access areas and won’t disturb lawn or landscape.
- Quick cure time – Within just 15 minutes after injection, the concrete slab is ready for heavy loading; compared to conventional mudjacking which takes several days to cure.
- Environmentally-friendly – With PolyRenewal there’s no need to demolish the concrete and transport the waste to a landfill.
Get an estimate on commercial PolyRenewal installation
Innovative Basement Authority offers commercial concrete leveling and PolyRenewal installation in Minneapolis, St. Paul, Fargo, Bismarck and all of Minnesota, North Dakota & Eastern Montana. Contact us today to schedule an on-site consultation and learn how PolyRenewal can solve your concrete settlement problems and a wide range of other structural issues. Get an estimate for your commercial project today.
View more Concrete Leveling Solutions