Fast, Cost-Effective Concrete Repair
Innovative Basement Authority offers a proven solution to stabilize and lift uneven concrete slabs, such as sidewalks, driveways, roadways and warehouse floors. With multiple formulas available, PolyRenewal® can fit the needs of your commercial, industrial or municipal job, large or small.
The PolyRenewal System is designed to work under the most extreme conditions. PolyRenewal uses a two-part urethane polymer that expands into high-density foam to fill voids, lift and stabilize concrete and solve a wide range of geotechnical and structural applications.
Innovative Basement Authority is your professional PolyRenewal™ contractor in Rush City specializing in concrete lifting and repair. Contact us to request a consultation to discuss the scope of your project.
PolyRenewal™ works for a wide range of applications:
- Lifting uneven sidewalks and driveways
- Repairing industrial building and warehouse floors
- Lifting uneven roads and bridge approaches
- Airport runway and railroad repairs
- Void filling and erosion control
- Pre-construction soil stabilization
We can select the right PolyRenewal™ formula for your specific application, whether it’s concrete lifting, void filling, soil stabilization, or joint stabilization. The PolyRenewal process and steps for installing PolyRenewal™ are the same for both commercial and residential applications.
Advantages of PolyRenewal™ for commercial use
PolyRenewal™ is a state-of-the-art alternative to mudjacking, re-leveling grout, or concrete replacement. The polyurethane foam system offers numerous features and benefits:
- Lightweight – Our polyurethane foam weighs approximately 4-6 pounds per cubic foot when installed, in comparison to traditional mortar-based material which weighs 120 pounds per cubic foot.
- High capacity – Lifting action is a result of the expansion of the polymer, allowing for lifting of a much higher load than traditional mudjacking, which relies on hydraulic pressure being contained under a slab.
- Accurate lift – Calculated reaction time of the expanding polyurethane foam allows for targeted, precise lifting of the slab.
- Waterproof – Polyurethane formula is fully waterproof, so it won’t wash out, won’t be impacted by freeze/thaw cycles and can be used to under-seal slabs and stop a variety of infrastructure leaks.
- Non-invasive – PolyRenewal equipment can be used in extremely limited access areas and won’t disturb lawn or landscape.
- Quick cure time – Within just 15 minutes after injection, the concrete slab is ready for heavy loading; compared to conventional mudjacking which takes several days to cure.
- Environmentally-friendly – With PolyRenewal there’s no need to demolish the concrete and transport the waste to a landfill.
Get an estimate on commercial PolyRenewal™ installation
Innovative Basement Authority offers commercial concrete lifting and PolyRenewal™ installation in the Rush City area. Contact us today to schedule an on-site consultation and learn how PolyRenewal™ can solve your concrete settlement problems and a wide range of other structural issues. Get an estimate for your commercial project today.
View more Concrete Lifting Solutions