Monday, May 2nd, 2016 by Danielle Wesbur
Are you sick of tripping over your uneven concrete? Don’t worry, there is a quick and easy fix to this problem! The solution is PolyRenewal® (high-density polyurethane) injection. This foam-like material is injected beneath concrete and expands, allowing the concrete to rise. This system has many benefits and advantages compare to other solution options.
1. Fast Installation
– The PolyRenewal system can be installed in just one day
2. Immediate results
– After injection, the concrete slab can be walked and driven on in 15 minutes
3. Installs in 4 easy steps
– Drill the holes
– Place injector port in each hole
– Inject the high-density foam through the ports
– Remove ports and fill holes with concrete
4. Holes are small
– The holes drilled to allow injection are “penny-size”
5. It’s environmentally friendly!
– PolyRenewal is manufactured with recycled materials
6. No more tripping!
– Now you don’t have to worry about tripping over uneven sidewalks and concrete slabs. PolyRenewal can raise your concrete back to its original position.
If today is the day you’re done tripping, stumbling and falling over those uneven sidewalks and concrete slabs, contact us for a free, no obligation estimate.
Service Area Locations